Monday, September 5, 2011

laborful labor day.

I got to work the Labor Day weekend family retreat at LFR this weekend. It's neat to have a place where you know you will work yourself tired & still be refreshed. Lake Forest is that place for me. I also got to hang out with Hannah & Bobby. It was super fun.





And then back to a rainy, chilly reality here at school. I would like to be curled up with hot cocoa listening to Christmas music (first hint of cold calls for some merry tunes). Homework calls, however, so instead my lead/charcoal-covered hands are rotating between working & procrastinating (hence, blog post). It's a Bon Iver kind of night.

In Mary Nelson life-- We had our 1st hall program last week. I'm excited for what this semester holds.


Also, this afternoon I made cookies with some 2nd floor friends from China!


--rjl

No comments:

Post a Comment