Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a little bit of pumpkin spice

It is October, which means FALL IS COMING. I love fall oh so much. My favorite part? Pumpkins. All things pumpkins! Carving pumpkins, pumpkin spice latte's, pumpkin scented wall plug-ins, etc. I am ready for fall!

The semester is going well. I am keeping myself busy, of course. A couple of weeks ago I was home for a short time before I went to Atlanta with Hannah, Blake, & Bobby (Hannah's special pal/friend of me & Blake) to see COLDPLAY. So. Good.


I got adventurous and put some red highlights in my hair. They are hardly noticeable.


Last Thursday I took a little (or not so little) trip to Philadelphia to surprise Blake for his 20th birthday. He was quite surprised! I got to stay until Tuesday because of fall break. A few highlights include a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, a Groupon date at an Italian restaurant, and carving my very first pumpkin! It was such a wonderful time.


Hope you enjoyed my updates & documentation.
--rjl

1 comment:

  1. i did and do! yay for fall! i agree with you, it's just wonderful. love you!

    ReplyDelete