Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Philadelphia and other things

Hello!
Things are going fine here in Clinton. Classes are in full swing at the halfway point of the semester. My tests come in waves, so that gets a little crazy. This next week is going to be really intense for me. I have tests & papers in all of my classes between this week and next week. This weekend is homecoming, and with Swannanoa I have a lot to do. We have follies, which is our dance/skit that we have been practicing for every night from 9-12. I'm just excited it's finally here. Hannah is coming to stay with me this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that also.
I went to Philadelphia this weekend with Blake's mom and got to visit with him. It was so wonderful. We got to see a lot of the city, which was just awesome. His campus at Eastern is very beautiful and it was neat to see where he lives and goes to school. It was a short trip, but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment