Thursday, May 20, 2010

five.twenty.twenty-ten

Almost through packing...just a load of towels in the dryer & a few random things to finish, like: charging my iPod, packing up my laptop, painting my toenails, cleaning my Nalgene, & journaling. And maybe a phone call to Tennessee...somewhere in there ;) Mom is making my "last meal"--fried chicken, mash taters, biscuits & gravy. Oh so healthy & wonderful. MMmmmm....:) Dad, Mom & I will make the 3-hour (+lunch) drive to Macon at around 9 in the AM. Pray.

I love you all.
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Praying for some great time with your mom and dad tomorrow. I hope you enjoy every moment of this wonderful time of life. We'll miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, you're so cool! I am so proud of the young lady you have become.

    ReplyDelete