Sunday, May 30, 2010

five.thirty.twenty-ten

Hi!

The first camp wrapped up this morning, we finished cleaning, & got to go to town for a little while. El Rodeo (Mexican food...mmmmm!) & Walmart in Lousville, MS...exciting times.

It was a very tiring week...both physically & emotionally. It was a junior camp, so ages 9-12 roughly. I think it was a good start to the summer. I'm glad we've begun a little bit more of a routine as far as working goes. I just function better in that setting. :)

I'm getting to know the staff better every day, and they are just a phenomenal group of people. I really think it's going to be an awesome summer. Keep praying, and thank you!

Love, Rachel
Ephesians 3:14-21

1 comment:

  1. I was asking about you this morning. Glad it's starting out strong.

    ReplyDelete